This class is open to all dancers and is mandatory for our competitive company. Students will improve their technique by learning the most challenging components of the material, and will increase their dance vocabulary as well.
This is a technique training class focusing on elements of jumping, leaping and turning found in most genres of dance. Strength, balance and flexibility conditioning accounts for a large part of this popular class.
- Beige stirrup tights
- Black Leotard (Short sleeve or tank style)
- Dance shorts (optional)
- Bare Feet, Foot Paws, or Foot Undeez
- Hair must be up off face and neck (a bun is ideal)
- Black leggings, jogging pants or shorts
- White tshirt or tank top
- Black jazz shoes, bare feet, foot paws, foot undeez, foot thongs
- No jewelry