Our pre-school classes are divided into three classes based on age and your little one's comfort dancing in class with or without you! These classes focus on a conceptual approach and are designed for children aged 18 months to 5. All Dance Adventure classes are 10 week programs, held consecutively throughout the regular season (school year).
- Dance Adventure Duet is for tots and a caregiver (ages 18 months - 3 years)
- Dance Adventure 1 (ages 2 - 3.5) introduces basic locomotor, balance and strength skills through an imaginative lens, incorporating the fundamentals of ballet, jazz and acro.
- Dance Adventure 2 (ages 3.5-5) builds on this material and further develops musicality, rhythm and spacial awareness.
Exploration through creative movement and guiding dancers through the basic concepts of dance allows our youngest dancers to safely explore the joy of dance in an engaging and educational class.
- Black Leotard in any style (tank, cap sleeve, short sleeve etc)
- Caramel Footless tights
- Chiffon or Tutu skirt in any colour (Optional)
- Hair must be up (ponytail, pig tails, braid, etc.)
- No Jewelry
- Bare Feet
- Black leggings, sweat pants, or shorts
- White tshirt or tank top
- Bare Feet